Data Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your data and your privacy. Please find information below on how we collect and use your personal data when you use our website.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data relating to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 sec. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is FARE - Guenther Fassbender GmbH, represented by Volker Griesel, Stursberg II 12, 42899 Remscheid (refer to our imprint).
(3) Our data protection officer acc. art. 37 (1) DS-GVO is Prof. Thomas Jäschke, DATATREE AG; Märkische Straße 212-218, 44141 Dortmund, Tel. (0211) 931907-98, E-Mail [email protected] is You can contact our data protection officer using these contact information or our postal address with the additional reference “the data protection officer”.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our service or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you below in detail about the respective procedures. We shall also state the specified criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You are entitled to following rights with us, with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to appeal against processing,
– Right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject vis-à-vis us, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] or to our data protection officer: [email protected]
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or the data protection supervisory authority responsible for Our registered office about the processing of your personal data by us. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Düsseldorf, e-mail: [email protected]. For further information and current contact details, please refer to the website of https://www.ldi.nrw.de.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) For purely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we shall only collect personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to look at our website, we shall collect the following data, which is required for us technically to display our website to you and guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 pg. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The respective transferred data volume
– Website the request comes from
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, Cookies shall be saved on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and which transfer certain information to the place that applies the Cookie (by us in this case). Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They help us to make our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of Cookies, of which the scope and functions shall be explained as follows:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This particularly includes session Cookies. These save a so-called session ID with which the various requests from your browser can be assigned to a joint session. This means that your computer is recognised again when you return to our website. Session Cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the Cookie. You can delete the Cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) When you visit our site for the first time, you will be asked via the consent tool we use to make a choice as to which cookies, tracking tools and remarketing tools are used based on your visit to our site. The use of certain cookies is necessary to ensure the functionality and security of our site. Furthermore, the implementation of the choice you make requires the use of a cookie that is stored on your terminal device for a period of 1 year, unless you delete it beforehand through your browser settings. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) lit f. DS-GVO) to provide proof of the cookie selection you have made.
If you consent via the Consenttool that further cookies, tracking tools and remarketing tools may be used, the processing of your personal data is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent at any time. You will find the revocation option in the following descriptions of the individual tools.
For the provision of the Consenttool we use the offer of the service provider Digital Data Solutions B.V. (CookieFirst), Plantage Middenlaan 42a, NL - 1018DH, Amsterdam.
You can revoke your consent at any time by accessing and making the selection again on our site by clicking on "Customize cookie settings".
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website .
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called 'Cookies', text files that are saved on your computer, and allow you to use the website. The information produced by the Cookie on the use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is saved. In the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports concerning website activities, and to provide other services in connection with website use and Internet use vis-à-vis the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data held by Google.
(3) The legal basis for the data processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent at any time by accessing and making the selection again on our site by clicking on "Customize cookie settings". You can prevent the placement of cookies through a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, this may result in your inability to fully use all functions of our website. You can also prevent Google's collection of data relating to your use of the website produced by the Cookie (incl. your IP address) and prevent the data from being processed by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Use this link to select or deselect the different tag, tracking or analysis tools for this website: change cookie settings
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are shortened, which means it cannot be directly traced to a person. If collected data is traced to you, this is immediately excluded and personal data shall be promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics we obtain allow us to improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, we have concluded a "Data Processing Addendum" with Google.
§ 5 Use of the Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager on our website, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This is an organisational tool with which we can manage our analysis tags via an interface.
The Google Tag Manager collects data on our website and forwards it to our connected analysis tools. The connected analysis tools store and evaluate this data. The Google Tag Manager itself does not set any cookies and does not store any personal data. The organisation tool only collects data on how individual tags are used.
The Google Tag Manager is used in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in conjunction with. § Section 25 (1) TTDSG only in the event that you have given us your consent via the selection in our cookie banner. You can revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the "Show privacy settings" button integrated in the footer of our website and thus calling up the consent banner. You can then use the banner to make a new selection.
We cannot exclude the possibility that personal data may be transmitted outside the outside the legal area of the European Union, e.g. to servers located in the USA. Furthermore, we expressly point out that no equivalent level of data protection can be guaranteed for the USA. For more information about the Google Tag Manager, please visit https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295?hl=en.
§ 6 Use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
On our website, we use the advertising component Google Ads with so-called conversion tracking, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Ads is an internet advertising service that allows us to place ads in Google's search engine results as well as in the Google advertising network.
Thus, with Google Ads, certain keywords are defined in advance by means of which an advertisement is displayed in Google's search engine results exclusively when you retrieve a keyword-relevant search result with the search engine. In the Google advertising network, the ads are distributed to topic-relevant web pages by means of an automatic algorithm and in compliance with the predefined keywords. The purpose of Google Ads is to promote our website by displaying interest-relevant advertising on the websites of third-party companies and in the search engine results of the Google search engine. If you access our website via a Google ad, a so-called conversion cookie is stored by Google. A conversion cookie loses its validity after 30 days and is not used to identify the person concerned. If the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion cookie is used to track how you interact with our website, e.g. which sub-pages on our website were called up.
The data and information collected through the use of the conversion cookie are used by Google to compile visit statistics for our website. These visit statistics are in turn used by us to determine the total number of users who were referred to us via AdWords ads, i.e. to determine the success or failure of the respective AdWords ad and to optimise our AdWords ads for the future. Neither our company nor other advertisers of Google AdWords receive information from Google by means of which the data subject could be identified.
By means of the conversion cookie, personal information, e.g. the websites visited by the person concerned, is stored. Each time the data subject visits our website, personal data, including the IP address of the internet connection used by the data subject, is transmitted to Google. The use of Google Ads is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSG-VO in conjunction with. § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
You can revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the "Show privacy settings" button integrated in the footer of our website and thus calling up the Consent banner. You can then use the banner to make a new selection. We cannot exclude the possibility that personal data may be transmitted outside the legal area of the European Union, e.g. to servers located in the USA. Furthermore, we expressly point out that no equivalent level of data protection can be guaranteed for the USA.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google Ads is available at https://ads.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/faq/gdpr/
§ 7 Use of hotjar
We use Hotjar (a web analytics service provided by Hotjar Limited, Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian's STJ 3141, Malta.) to better understand the needs of our users and to optimize the experience on this website. Using Hotjar's cookies, we get a better understanding of our users' experiences (e.g., how much time users spend on which pages, which links they click) and this helps us tailor our offering to our users' feedback. Hotjar works with cookies and other technologies to collect information about our users' behavior and about their devices (in particular, mouse behavior in the form of movement and clicks, device IP address (in anonymized form), screen size, device type [unique device identifiers], information about the browser used, location [country only], language preferred to view our website). Hotjar stores this information in a pseudonymized user profile.
Should you participate in embedded surveys on the website, the answers will also be assigned to the pseudonymized user profile. The information is neither used by Hotjar nor by us to identify individual users nor is it merged with other data about individual users.
Some of the cookies set by Hotjar are session cookies that are deleted when the session ends. For the other cookies, the storage period is between 30 minutes and 365 days. (See also https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/6952777582999).
This data processing takes place if you have selected the cookie settings in the cookie banner in such a way that you have given your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), which forms the legal basis for processing.
§ 8 Incorporation of YouTube videos
(1) We have incorporated YouTube videos in our online service, which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have retrieved the corresponding sub-page of our website. Furthermore, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account where you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data shall be directly assigned to your account. You must log out before activating the button if you do not want assignment to your profile with YouTube. YouTube saves your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an analysis takes place especially (even for users not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to appeal against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must direct the appeal to YouTube to exercise your right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. This is where you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your private sphere: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
§ 9 Recombee product recommendations
In order to optimize your visit to our site and to make it easier for you to find relevant items, we use "Recombee" an AI software of the company Recombee, WeWork DRN, Národní 135/14, CZ - 110 00 Praha.
§ 10 Data processing when making contact via the contact form or by telephone or e-mail
(1) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The indication of your name, first name and your e-mail or telephone number is necessary to assign your request and to contact you. The legal basis for the processing of the contact enquiry and its handling in the case of a pre-contractual or already contractual relationship is Art. 6 I b) DS-GVO or in the case of other enquiries Art. 6 I f) DS-GVO.
(2) Your details will be stored on the basis of consent in accordance with Art. 6 I a) DS-GVO. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary and there are no legal obligations to keep records that stand in the way of deletion (e.g. in the case of subsequent contract processing).
(3) Since you have given your consent, we would like to inform you that you can revoke your consent given in the contact enquiry at any time with effect for the future, Art. 7 III DS-GVO. If you wish to exercise this possibility of revocation, please contact us.
§ 11 Registration as a dealer and placing orders via your dealer account
(1) If you are a trading company, you can register as a dealer via our site and then communicate with us and place orders via your dealer account. We process the data you enter (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) during registration for the purposes of pre-contractual services, contract fulfilment or customer care. In addition, the IP address and the date of registration are stored. Your data will only be passed on to third parties to the extent necessary to fulfil the contract (e.g. to logistics companies for the delivery of goods).
(2) The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose of pre-contractual measures or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract results from Art. 6 I b) DS-GVO.
Your consent to the processing of your data will also be obtained during the registration process and reference will be made to our data protection declaration. The legal basis for processing your data is still based on the consent you have given in accordance with Art. 6 I a) DS-GVO. We would like to point out that you can revoke the consent you have given us to register and maintain your customer account at any time with effect for the future in accordance with Art. 7 III DS-GVO. To do so, you must inform us of your informal revocation.
(3) The data collected from you will be deleted when processing is no longer necessary or the purpose no longer applies. However, we are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of 10 years.
§ 12 Data processing when sending an application to our application letterbox
You can apply for open positions via our website or send us unsolicited applications. As part of the application process, your application data will be processed electronically by us. The applicant data is processed solely for the purpose of fulfilling our (pre-)contractual obligations as part of the application procedure in accordance with Art. 88 I, 6 I 1 b) DS-GVO and in accordance with § 26 BDSG-neu.
In order to guarantee that your application is processed exclusively by the authorised person in our company, we ask you to use the contact address provided, which you will find on our "Career" subpage.
In the event of a rejection, your documents will be kept for a period of (supplement) due to possible obligations of proof (usually AGG) and then destroyed. If we retain your application for a longer period of time in order to contact you again at a later date about career prospects with us in the company, this will only happen if you have given us your prior consent in accordance with Art. 6 I 1 a) DS-GVO. Here too, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 III DS-GVO by submitting a declaration to us with effect for the future.
Furthermore, a longer storage period may be granted in the absolute exception of a possible complaint/action based on the provisions of the AGG. The legal basis for this arises from Art. 6 I f) DS-GVO in conjunction with § Section 24 I No. 1 BDSG. Our legitimate interest lies in the legal defence and enforcement of rights.
In the event of an acceptance and consequently the conclusion of an employment contract, we will store the data you provide us with in the context of the application for the purpose of normal administrative and organisational processes. The legal basis for this arises from Art. 6 I b), 88 I DS-GVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG.
§ 13 FARE on Social Media
We offer online services on various social media platforms in order to provide information and to be able to contact you.
We have no influence on the processing of personal data by the respective platform operator. As a rule, when you visit our social media offers, the platform operator stores cookies in your browser, in which your usage behaviour or interests are stored for market research and advertising purposes. The user profiles obtained in this way - usually across different devices - are used by the platform operators to display personalised advertising to you. Data processing may also affect persons who are not registered as users on the respective social media platform. Under certain circumstances, your data may be processed outside the territory of the European Union, which may make it difficult to enforce your rights. When selecting such social media platforms, however, we make sure that the operators are committed to complying with EU data protection standards.
We would also like to point out that we, as operators of company websites in social media, are jointly responsible for the processing of the personal data of visitors to the site (see ECJ ruling of 5 June 2018, Case C-210/16). Some providers, e.g. Facebook, recognise the joint responsibility for the data obtained from usage behaviour (e.g. "Insights data") with the operators of the pages and assume primary responsibility (see e.g. https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum).
The processing of your personal data when you visit one of our social media offerings is based on our legitimate interest in a diverse external presentation of our company and the use of an effective information opportunity and communication with you. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Under certain circumstances, you may also have given your consent to a platform operator for data processing, in which case the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can obtain detailed information on data processing in connection with the use of our social media offers, the possibility to object (opt-out) and the assertion of rights to information via the data protection declaration of the respective platform operator.
Provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland,
Privacy statement: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland,
Privacy statement: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Provider: Pinterest Europe Ltd, Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Privacy statement: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland
Privacy statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Provider: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland)
Privacy statement: https://privacy.xing.com/en/privacy-policy
§ 14 Use of the Facebook Pixel
The so-called "Facebook Pixel" of the provider Facebook (Meta Plat-forms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland) is used on our website.
This is a code which we have implemented on our website. When you visit our website, this code is used to establish a connection with the Facebook servers in order to track your behaviour on our website. Among other things, the following personal data is collected by the Facebook pixel:
- Your IP address
- Device information (device ID, device type and your operating system).
Facebook uses this personal data to identify visitors to our website and to associate their actions with a Facebook user account, as well as to display personalised advertising and to create interest-based user profiles. The individual data processing procedures and their scope are not necessarily traceable for us. The collected data remains anonymous and not visible to us and can only be used by us in the context of measuring the effectiveness of ad placements.
The use of the Facebook Pixel is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in conjunction with. § 25 para. 1 TTDSG only in the event that you have given us your consent via the selection in our cookie banner.
You can revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the "Show privacy settings" button integrated in the footer of our website and thus calling up the consent banner. You can then use the banner to make a new selection. We cannot exclude the possibility that personal data may be transmitted outside the legal area of the European Union, e.g. to servers located in the USA. Furthermore, we expressly point out that no equivalent level of data protection can be guaranteed for the USA.
§ 15 Entering our page via a QR code
In the context of advertising campaigns in magazines, catalogues and other advertising materials, we offer the possibility for you to scan a QR code via a mobile device and thus access our site or a corresponding sub-page of our website. For the provision of the QR code, we use the service of the provider Bitly Europe GmbH, Am Lenkwerk 13, 33609 Bielefeld. By calling up our site via a QR code provided by Bitly, the data is collected that is technically necessary to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, see also § 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website).
Furthermore, this data is used by Bitly to provide us with a list that allows us to see which QR code a visitor used to reach our site. This is a purely statistical overview that does not itself contain any more personal data. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO) in measuring the success of individual advertising media and aligning our advertising campaigns accordingly.
§ 16 External payment service providers - PayPal
We use external payment service providers through whose platforms users and we can make payment transactions. This is in our case:
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L- 2449 Luxembourg.
(https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full), hereinafter "Paypal".
We use the payment service providers on the basis of Art. 6 I 1 b) DS-GVO in order to fulfil our obligations arising from the contracts. Furthermore, we use PayPal on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 I f) DS-GVO, in particular to offer effective and secure payment options.
If you select PayPal as a payment method, you will be forwarded to PayPal. There you can log in with your account data and instruct the payment. The payment service provider is responsible for the data processing carried out by Paypal and processes your data within the framework of the Payment Services Directive (Art. 94 Para. 2 PSD II). We do not receive any account or credit card related information, but only information with confirmation or negative information of the payment.
The data processed by Paypal includes, in particular, inventory data (name, address, bank data such as account and credit card numbers, recipient-related information, etc.), which are required to carry out the transactions. In some cases, the data is transmitted by the payment service providers to economic information agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. For further information, please refer to the data protection information of Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Please contact Paypal directly regarding data processing by the payment service provider for the assertion of revocation, information and other data subject rights.
§ 17 Use of Nextcloud
If you are logged in to our website, you can download files and documents (e.g. high-resolution product images, icons and logos) in the "Download" area. We use the services of the provider Nextcloud GmbH for this purpose. The files provided, which cannot be edited, are stored on servers managed by us at Nextcloud GmbH and can be accessed from there.
In order to ensure technical functionality, cookies are set by Nextcloud when the download option is used (information on these cookies here).
The legal basis for the use of Nextcloud on our website is our legitimate interest in offering our customers a convenient and easily implementable option to download large graphic files (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Personal data is processed exclusively to ensure technical functionality (Art. 25 para. 2 p. 2 TTDSG). We have concluded a commissioned processing agreement with Nextcloud in accordance with Art. 28 (3) DSGVO, so that the data is only processed on our instructions.
§ 18 Integration of the Trusted Shops trust badge / other widgets
Provided that you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, Trusted Shops widgets are integrated on this website to display Trusted Shops services (e.g. seal of approval, collected ratings) and to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after they have placed an order. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of Trusted Shops AG, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne ("Trusted Shops"), with whom we are jointly responsible for data protection according to Art. 26 DSGVO.
Within the framework of this data protection notice, we inform you in the following about the essential contents of the contract in accordance with Art. 26 (2) DSGVO. Within the framework of the joint responsibility existing between us and Trusted Shops, please contact Trusted Shops in the event of data protection questions and to assert your rights, preferably using the contact options specified in the data protection information. Irrespective of this, however, you can always contact the data controller of your choice. Your enquiry will then, if necessary, be passed on to the other data controller for a response.
1. data processing when integrating the trust badge/other widgets
If you have given us your consent via the consent banner (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file when the trust badge is called up, which also contains your IP address, the date and time of the call-up, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call-up. The IP address is anonymised immediately after collection so that the stored data cannot be assigned to you personally. The anonymised data is used in particular for statistical purposes and for error analysis. Trusted Shops uses a US-American CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) for the provision of the trust badge. According to Trusted Shops, an appropriate level of data protection is ensured by contractual measures. You can revoke the consent given via the consent banner at any time by calling up the banner again ("Adjust cookie settings", see footer of our page) and making an appropriate selection.
2. data processing after order completion
If you have given your consent, the Trustbadge accesses order information stored in your terminal device (order total, order number, product purchased, if applicable) and e-mail address after order completion and your e-mail address is hashed using a cryptological one-way function. The hash value is then transmitted to Trusted Shops with the order information in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. This serves to check whether you are already registered for Trusted Shops services. If this is the case, further processing will take place in accordance with the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops. If you are not yet registered for the services or do not give your consent to automatic recognition via the trust badge, you will subsequently be given the opportunity to register manually for the use of the services or to conclude the protection within the scope of your possibly already existing user agreement.
For this purpose, the Trustbadge accesses the following information stored in the terminal device you use after you have completed your order: Order total, order number and e-mail address. This is necessary so that we can offer you buyer protection. The data is only transmitted to Trusted Shops if you actively decide to take out buyer protection by clicking on the correspondingly designated button in the so-called trust card. If you decide to use the services, further processing is based on the contractual agreement with Trusted Shops in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, in order to be able to complete your registration for buyer protection and secure the order, as well as to be able to subsequently send you rating invitations by e-mail if necessary.